Forum - HAJLO.COMmunity [ forum dyskusyjne, kasa za posty, forum młodzieżowe, forum wielotematyczne ]

Nabór do ekipy forum!!! Więcej informacji: Napisz PW

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Are you looking for server technician jobs?
(18-09-2018 15:01) #1

Are you looking for server technician jobs?

Servers and Networks are not “set it and forget it” devices. Just like cars, they need preventative maintenance and on-demand diagnostic assessment to troubleshoot issues.

As for how we maintain our machines, periodic maintenance performed when required; similarly, Servers and Networks, also does requires maintenance instead of setting it and forget it. A server technician installs, maintains, and troubleshoots server systems.

This can include equipment used within an office or facility for an internal network as well as servers that communicate with the internet. Fixing of servers can involve selecting a system or building one from scratch, configuring it, and integrating it with an existing network.

Field Engineers help to keep your servers operating at peak-performance: annual maintenance for servers & break fix services, health check, network diagnostics and security.

Hi, I’m Jack. I am a fan of technology, education, and entrepreneurship. I’m also interested in reading and web development. Expert as a cell site technician.

(16-10-2018 12:49) #2

RE: Are you looking for server technician jobs?

Warto poszperać w tej kwestii w Internecie. Moim zdaniem to jest naprawdę dobre wyjście.

Ciesz się w życiu drobiazgami, bo któregoś dnia możesz spojrzeć za siebie i zobaczyć, że były to rzeczy wielkie – Robert Brault

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Linki

Copyrights

Tłumaczenie: Polski Support MyBB Silnik MyBB Styl: Darek