Forum - HAJLO.COMmunity [ forum dyskusyjne, kasa za posty, forum młodzieżowe, forum wielotematyczne ]

Nabór do ekipy forum!!! Więcej informacji: Napisz PW

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Small Cell technologies
(18-09-2018 17:44) #1

Small Cell technologies

Professional cell site technicians work on demand for small cell technology, and they specialized in cell tower installation, maintaining and cell site deployment.

Many experts believe that small cell site, also known as microcells, constitute a next-generation network of communications. In fact, in the following 18 to 24 months, small wireless carriers could become the nation’s leading carriers.

Small cells look like boxes and can be placed indoors. You can even hold them in your hands. And everyone who’s between about 330 and 1,640 feet of such a box should be able to use the cellular frequencies that it transmits.

Small cell technology is ideal for places that are crowded or far from a traditional cell tower, and they provide relief to companies that lose money whenever their coverage slows down or is interrupted. After all, even in a large city, there can be plenty of pockets where smartphones and other mobile devices don’t work well, such as the spaces between tall buildings.

If you’d like to take advantage of this breakthrough technology, you’ll obviously need cell site deployment that you can trust.

Hi, I’m Jack. I am a fan of technology, education, and entrepreneurship. I’m also interested in reading and web development. Expert as a cell site technician.

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Linki

Copyrights

Tłumaczenie: Polski Support MyBB Silnik MyBB Styl: Darek